Baton Rouge, Louisiana
HELLO BATON ROUGE
Baton Rouge city is the capital of Louisiana built on the Mississippi River. Antebellum landmarks of the city are now museums displaying the antiques of that era. LSU Rural Life museum illustrates the life led by the people of the town during the 18th and the 19th century.
Places to visit-
- Louisiana’s State Capitol- It was a castle and an important landmark building with a beautiful view of the deck.
- USS Kidd Museum- It is a veteran naval ship which hosts numerous interactive exhibits for the visitors.
- Blue Bayou Water- It is a waterpark with waterslides and rides for the entire family.
- LSU Rural Life Museum- It illustrates the lifestyle of the people in this city in the 18th and the 19th century.
- BREC Memorial Sports Complex- All kinds of sports activities including skateboarding takes place in this sports complex.
- BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo- A modest collection of wildlife is on display in this zoo.
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum- It displays numerous art and science exhibits.
- Magnolia Mound Plantation- The tour guides are costumed in this historic place.
- Capitol Park Museum
- Liberty Lagoon
Places to stay-
- Holiday Inn Baton Rouge- South- It is a 3-star hotel with an excellent restaurant and bar.
- Holiday Inn- They offer a modern suburban lodging with a fitness center and pool facility.
- Drury Inn and Suites Baton Rouge- It is a budget hotel having a fitness center and a pool for the guests.
- Richmond Inn and Suites- A warm hotel serving hot breakfast every morning for their guests.